
Update on the Costume Closet. We are cleaned out, and have kept a few "collections". We are still playing Castle Games, hanging out with Mary Poppins, Oliver Twist and the Dickens Crew. We're crossing the plains with the pioneers and keeping a few of our fantasies with Dorothy, Cinderella and their friends. Thanks for all our friends who took our excess and have fun playing dress up!
I'm delighted that with all the costumes cleared out, I can get down to the real work of finding my ancestors. Every day these historical pieces mean more and more. :)
4 comments:
Wow, Linda! I didn't realize you had such a collection of costumes! That's neat- but it takes space. I'm sure each one will receive a deserving home!;)
oh, you should keep them!! :) They might come in handy....ya never know!
How fun! I wish I was there to see all the great costumes!
ok what costumes do you have???? Before you through them out I wanna see!! : )
Post a Comment