
BoxElder Bugs, planting "Early Girls" and "Celebrity" tomatoes, 9 vases of Purple Tulips, missing Miss Loree-Lou & Darla, buying a little car (motorized wheelchair), best birthday ever, wonderful mother's day, Magnesium Citrate adventure, Okada family research, 2 bad news days, irrigation water back on, snow completely melted, London visa application finished, spring cleaning, Mission shopping, 2 family members dental work completed. All in all, it's been a fairly good month. Spring has sprung, and I'm hopeful for some wonderful family-filled days ahead. Now if I can just get rid of the Box-Elder Bugs
2 comments:
Oh I know what you mean about the box elder bugs!!! They're EVERYWHERE!!!! If you find a fantastic way to be rid of them, let me know. I have a massive tree in the back that produces them like MAD!!!
Miss you honey... glad all is well!! :)
yay! I love the month of may! my anniversary is tomorrow! :) I love yu mama dearest!
Post a Comment