Friday, July 3, 2009

Sister Shattuck has arrived in England!


We just got an email from the England MTC and she has arrived safely and soundly in England! Here's a picture of her minutes after she was set apart. :)

3 comments:

Shine1748 said...

Welcome Lizzie!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are sooooooooo beautiful!

We love you,
Grandma Sheila & Grandpa B

Linda said...

ShattuckDear Family, "Just a short note to let you know that Sister Shattuck has arrived safely at the Missionary Training Centre, here in England. We are delighted to have her with us and thank you for sending us such a wonderful young missionary. We are certain that she will have a wonderful experience here in the MTC. We are committed to her happiness and success. With love and appreciation, President and Sister Clegg.

Garota Paulista said...

Hi Linda!

I've just been called to serve in The London mission too.
I would be thrilled if you could spend a few time talking with me and giving me some information.
You have an wonderful daughter who I'll be pleased to meet soon. (And maybe work with her :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you!!