Monday, December 7, 2009

MY CHRISTMAS LIST. What's yours?



WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? TAG you're it.

1) A new bulb for my Whirlpool oven
2) For my mother not to be alone on Christmas
3) Pretty Purple Plates for my sister
4) To talk to Loree again (she died)
5) Rust proof metal cooking tongs
6) To take my husband to "Mikado's" to lunch
7) To hug my missionary
8) My son to have a job he likes and is successful
9) For the computer to stop dumping long emails I try to write.
10) To be able to be with my Dad for his birthday.
11) Transportation so I could do nice things for other people.
12) A new battery for my laptop. It keeps overheating
13) Find a cure for Epilepsy,so I can drive again.
14) A goldfish (Beta)
15) For my other sister to be cancer free forever.
16) For my wonderful father in law's heart to be steady and regular.
17) A female movie buddy.
18) For Dad to see out of his other side again.
19) For Sheila-mom to know she's blessed my life immensely
20) For Ray to know he's forgiven and that I want him to be happy
21) To have sugar without guilt
22) For Nelda to know how she has blessed our missionary my making her feel pretty on the mission!
23) To personally thank all the anonymous MISSION donors!
24) To take my husband to Thai Food on Christmas Eve.
25) To purchase a particular charm at Dear Lizzie for my own Dear Lizzie.
26) To get completely out of medical debt.
27) To have the written testimonies of my children, for my journal.
28) To hold a little baby. I don't care whose it is,I just want to hold a baby.
29) For the test to go well.
30) Peace on earth
31) Tickets for Kat and Travis for Disneyland and Pirate Dinner Adventure in Anaheim
32) Tickets for date with Spence for Trans Siberian Orchestra for next year.
33) For my bathroom door to open out, in case I have a seizure in the bathroom.
34) To have someone help me organize my photographs so I can digitally scan them.
35) For sunflowers to grow in snow.
36) To go to the "Nutcracker" for the first time.
37) To see my Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Jigg this next summer in Yellowstone
38) A treadmill (not an eliptical) with a padded front bar.

4 comments:

The Winkelman's said...

You are so awesome, Linda. I loved reading your list... it totally makes me want to make a list as well. Next blog!

Brad & Donna said...

That was a great list Linda! I enjoyed reading your wish list and it made me really think. :)

Diana Sims said...

I like your list Linda! :)

Ash & Paul said...

I could help you with a few of those...you could hold one of my babies anytime! :) Then we can go to the movies, while you hold one of them. haha