Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Suite Life of Mark & Linda"

I feel like I'm on the Disney show "Suite Life of Zach and Cody". My adventures have included:

1) Making a pretend cooking show by myself on a hotel floor, recipe? GUACAMOLE
2) Watching a "lady of the nite" help a Chinese man make a waffle for the first time.
3) Making friends with my Hispanic housemaid with four beautiful gold teeth.
4) Trying to figure out what is wrong with the bathroom fan.
5) Following miles of hallways toward a recreation room that didn't exist.
(I guess I got my excercise going up and down miles of hallway!)
6) Talking to my friend "Davy Baby" (seminary student) for 3 hours.
7) Another phone call, trying to "fight city hall", I'm losing that one.
8) Stalking up on Shampoo (we'll leave it at that; I'm only taking my daily share)
9) Having a lunch consisting of Roast Beef and Spinach Salad, and ate it in bed! :)
10) Counting planes as they flew overhead, and tried to guess the Airliner.
For some reason, I'm always right about Southwest. Not sure...why...

I'm enjoying the "Suite" life. But I sure miss my Young Adults...and Shelby. :)

3 comments:

embeesea said...

Hi Sister Shattuck...I miss you too! (from Shelby with Mom's help)

Kat said...

Jealous! I want to be in California so bad right now. It's still pretty cold here. Hasn't snowed since you left... so I can be thankful for THAT! Miss you! Thanks for your help with the curtains, I'll try to post pictures soon. Love you!

The Winkelman's said...

You're so cute, Auntie.