Tuesday, March 29, 2011

11 days.... and counting....



What do YOU do when you've had a headache for 11 days? Some days are good, others just put me in bed. I'm trying to be a trouper, I've drank and drank (water) until I'm floating.... trying to work on getting sleep. Do I have to go back to two naps a day 10am and 2pm? Did it that way until Christmas, but only 2 naps since Christmas. Maybe this "kicking cancer to the curb" thing is harder than I thought. I grossly underestimated how chemo would affect me for months out. Any of YOUR headache remedies you'd like to share?

1 comment:

jgreenman said...

Dearest Linda,
I am so sorry! Something that works for most people is to rub peppermint oil on your forehead. You need to purchase a good brand of essential oil and then be prepared for watery eyes...(use only a very small amount and then wash your hand after applying). In addition, slowly sip some hot peppermint tea. I truly hope that everything will feel better soon, but the headache is a must! I love you and think of you!
Julie