I don't know if I could do it. This girl had more IVs than I ever had in chemo, and I never once became sick to my stomach. I admire this girl for doing what it takes for her family. All the while, she was interpreting for the deaf, with that thing in her arm from day to day. How in the world did she do it? I love and admire my Kat and her very supportive husband. :) Sorry honey, but you've been through a lot. If you want me to take these down, I will. Hey, at least I didn't post them on Facebook! :) YOU are the trooper.
My husband and I have been married for almost 30 years. We have 3 wonderful companions in life...our children. They have chosen wonderful companions of their own and we love them too! Our little family is getting bigger! Now we have our first grandson! We started with 5 and now we are 8!
2 comments:
Look at that cute little baby bump! :) She is a trooper and it'll be such a joy when that peanut arrives! :) Bless her heart!
Awwwww!! :-( This makes me so sad!! Sorry Kat! :-(
Post a Comment