Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Mall Rats




So, I'm at the mall, resting while Lizzie returns something to a store. While I'm sitting there, across from a children's clothing store...about 6 or 8 teenagers all dressed up like 80's characters, just file into the clothing store and stand in the front display area, and POSE. People were snapping pictures like wild people, and clapping and LOVED IT. The cops came and busted it up. It was the coolest thing. I want to take my family pictures at that mall, in that display case. I just wish the cops hadn't have upset the kids who really were just having harmless clean fun.

5 comments:

rachel said...

How fun! Uptight Utah mall cops ruin everything!

Ash & Paul said...

haha...man, I love people watching :) Did Lizzie find some good missionary stuff? Or was she shopping in Forever 21?? ...I miss Utah! Miss that mall. miss you guys... miss everyone!

Christine said...

Maybe those mall cops watched the Paul Blart: Mall Cop movie and let it go to their heads.

Jack said...

Don't the cops have anything better to do! Really! New rants on my blog. Check it out.
http://jacksantry.blogspot.com/

RAQ said...

Fun story. I once ran through the mall with a video camera like it was a dog. I bet you can't do that either!