Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sister Shattuck - LONDON ENGLAND MISSION !



5 comments:

Shine1748 said...

This is going to be soooooooooooo exciting for Lizzie! The Brits are wonderful people and will welcome her with open arms!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Luvs and hugs,
"Mom" & Dad

Stephanie said...

VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY Excited for Lizzie!!!!! So cool!!! I NEVER would have thought London!! How awesome is that!!!

Sandi J said...

Oh... that's so great!!! I'm so happy for her to be going to England!! Tell her congratulations. I'm so excited for her... and you, Linda. What a wonderful experience to be a missionary mom! Love and miss you guys!

Debbie Renee Jewelry said...

The Fowles are all very excited and happy for you all! We know Lizzie will be such an awesome missionary!!!
We all love you all!

abigail said...

Hello, It's Sister Cannon former ELMer! I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to respond I am attending Utah State and the semester is just finishing up. I'm SO excited for you and jealous! I would love to meet you too or answer any question you may have. Please email me I should be home in Provo for a visit in a week or two, look forward to hearing from you

abigail.ramona@gmail.com