

We didn't realize it until today, but I think we might be grand-kid hungry. We've resorted to inviting people who have little kids over for dinner, so we can play with their kids (ok, we like the parents too!) This little girl was adorable and kept putting her little feet on Mark and he would grab at her little piggy toes. Then we went to the park and Mark took a ride on the swings, and zip line. hahaha.
The young couple said they could tell we would be wonderful grandparents. :) I was thinking what I wanted my future grandkids to call me.... Grammy? Nonna? Nonnie? Granny? Grandma Linda (NO!!!!), what is your vote? What did you call YOUR Grandma?
3 comments:
You are right.......you and Mark will make wonderful grandparents! I vote for Grandma & Grandpa S. I personally enjoy "Grandma Sheila" and look forward to hearing it again in September. :o}
That would be SISTER Grandma to you, young man!
Being "Grandma" is so fantastic! You both will make wonderful grandparents someday. We will soon have a second grandchild! Yeah!! Caleb & Heidi are expecting the end of this year! It's awesome!!
Post a Comment