Hey Linda, I'm outting together a calendar for Ray again this year and robbed a few pics of the girls and Travis from their blogs but I still need pics of the whole family and of the rest of you individually and of you and Mark together. I'd love a copy of the one on you blog header, but it won't let me copy it. Could you send me that one for your individuals and you and Mark and something else with your whole family in it before Lizzie left, please? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! Love you!
My husband and I have been married for almost 30 years. We have 3 wonderful companions in life...our children. They have chosen wonderful companions of their own and we love them too! Our little family is getting bigger! Now we have our first grandson! We started with 5 and now we are 8!
2 comments:
Hey Linda, I'm outting together a calendar for Ray again this year and robbed a few pics of the girls and Travis from their blogs but I still need pics of the whole family and of the rest of you individually and of you and Mark together. I'd love a copy of the one on you blog header, but it won't let me copy it. Could you send me that one for your individuals and you and Mark and something else with your whole family in it before Lizzie left, please? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! Love you!
This is just sooooooo cute to watch! Give those kids a big hug from Grandma Sheila!
Post a Comment