Friday, April 2, 2010

Bring it ON!

In this war between good and evil, I will never give up. I will never back down, and I will continue to fight for what I believe is right. I will not apologize for what I believe in and I will not retreat. For anyone who believes that 'playing well with others' will further the cause is sorely mistaken. Battle lines are being drawn and I for one will not back away, back down or back off. If you cross into my territory or try to harm my family, I will protect them to the best of my ability. This is no longer the "work of men" but also of fearless, strong and tireless mothers, strong wives and strong women. There is a time to fight for what you believe in, and it's time the banner is unfurled once again. I can only speak for myself, and I believe these FAMILY VALUES are worth fighting for, and again, I will NOT retreat! (photo attributed to www.latterdaybanners.com)

1 comment:

Kat said...

mom, I'm on your side.