
I think today was the first time I went to the grocery store all by myself in over 16 years without needing a ride. I could carry 4 grocery bags, and a bag of pharmaceuticals, and my purse! WooHoo! UTA told me that I need to get out more, and the electric wheelchair would help me not get so tired and dizzy especially with carrying stuff. They took the time to show me how to attach groceries and let me tell ya, I was soooo happy (although embarassed to be in a wheelchair) but I didn't inconvenience anyone. So that made it all worth it.
Front View, I put that stuff on my lap.
Side View
Check out the Mother-Lode. I was cruising! I love my new "car"!HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ME! (yeah, winters are always harder...
1 comment:
Hahhaa, you're the best! I love you!!!!!
Post a Comment