Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dolly Pasquale - Second to NONE! Happy B-day!

My Birthday Girl!!!

Kathryn with "her baby", Lizzie

Best Friends Forever!

Kathryn loves her big brother!

Lizzie and Kathryn "modeling"


This is a blog tribute to my "Dolly" on her 25th Birthday! My sister's nickname from my grandmother was "Doll" and I nicknamed my first daughter "Dolly" in that memory. Kat, today is your special day and you're a quarter a century! Look at how far you've come! You've accomplished more in your short life than I have in twice the years! It's so odd to realize that I'm twice as old as you. I never figured that out before now! Dad and I were so lucky to have you all to ourselves for the first time ever, since you were born! Thank you for spending the weekend with us in Yellowstone! It was a BLAST. :) To our second born, but never second best, we love you so much! Happy 1/4 Century honey! Keep living every day to the fullest and always keep ONE foot on the trail! Hello Life! Hello DOLLY! Happy Birthday! P.S. There is a rule in Yellowstone that you're not suppose to get off the trail. Guess she was born to be WILD by NATURE. :)

No comments: