Sunday, September 19, 2010

Embracing the Baldness

Friends and Neighbors threw me a hat party JUST IN TIME! I have wonderful neighbors!

Here is Chemo Infusion #2, for some reason, this one went better than #1. The infusion went better, but I was tired for longer. Thank goodness for wonderful nausea meds, which makes this all DO-able. Now if they can just give me a little pep, but they assure me tiredness is part of the PLAN, so REST! Okay, nap time!

Port Surgery is successful and let's get ready to go!


Hey, if you've ever been through Chemo, you'll be glad you're going bald! It really helps cut the night sweats! WooHoo! I'm 1/2 way through treatments and really looking forward to Christmas! :)

1 comment:

Diana Sims said...

Linda, I think about you often and what you are going through. I hope you are doing alright. You look great!! Please take care of yourself and I hope and pray you will continue to heal!