Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've Never....ever..


I have never....

1. Eaten a Twinkie
2. Smoked a cigarette
3. Gone ice skating
4. Been to Germany
5. Been on a skateboard
6. Seen the Statue of Liberty
7. Been to Church History sites east of Utah
8. Lived alone
9. Planned a vacation that I wanted
10. ...had a chance to say goodbye
11. Been on a picnic
12. Riden a horse
13. owned a cat
14. tasted a real truffle
15. ...willingly eaten yogurt

What have YOU never-ever done? TAG, if you read it, you are TAGGED. Even Stalkers...

7 comments:

rachel said...

Well, since you included stalkers I suppose I'll be doing this tag this week :) Never eaten yogurt willingly? Funny!

Terri Griffith said...

hi,good to hear from you. Of course you can add me to your list. Is it all right for me to add you!

Shine1748 said...

I've never..............
Been to Germany
Been on a skateboard
Been to Church History sites east of Utah
tasted a real truffle
These sound like things we need to do in our lifetimes, Linda. Well, maybe not the skateboard.....at 60, I think I'm a bit "over-the-hill" for that one!
:o}

Christine said...

Sometime Jeff and I would like to treat you to a picnic up the canyon when the weather is nice.

Dave & Aimee said...

Well, I think you need to get out and do some of these things...maybe not the smoking :)

The Winkelman's said...

Wowzers! How crazy and funny to read your list of never...ever's! I'll make a list of mine on my blog for you to read.

Linda said...

I take back the cat comment. I think we owned a cat once, but it might have been a very brief time. I think we quickly figured out I was allergic to it.