Today, I am finally breathing again. Peace and Acceptance have come to my doorstep to comfort me. In the months ahead, I will fully rely on the Source of that Peace - The Prince of Peace who can only give the "peace that surpasseth all understanding". Birdie is sprouting wings and leaving the nest soon. Liz-bird's paperwork has started for the mission she will serve for the Lord. Wisdom teeth come out this Friday. I begin concentrating on my breathing today. . .
4 comments:
What wonderful news! She is meant to impact many people and she will find them while serving the Lord :)
She will be a great missionary! I am so happy for her! :)
We are so so so excited for that girl! She will be amazing and people will just love her. What a wonderful blessing this will be for her and your family.
Way to go! I hope she is as blessed as I was to meet wonderful people. She will be awesome!!
Post a Comment