Other than my living family, this is what I spend my time doing....and it's "The Family Business". It's what I live for, dream about and work for, and I really love it. I'm back in business. I'm finally doing what I love to do, and I'm "making a difference" in very real and personal ways, physical, mental, spiritual and a little bit financial. Thank you to everyone who believed in me, supported me and encouraged me to follow my heart. I wouldn't trade it for any washed-up Starfish even if you paid me.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
What is "The Family Business"?
Other than my living family, this is what I spend my time doing....and it's "The Family Business". It's what I live for, dream about and work for, and I really love it. I'm back in business. I'm finally doing what I love to do, and I'm "making a difference" in very real and personal ways, physical, mental, spiritual and a little bit financial. Thank you to everyone who believed in me, supported me and encouraged me to follow my heart. I wouldn't trade it for any washed-up Starfish even if you paid me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so glad that you are back to doing what you enjoy. We know that it is a fery rewarding project for you.
We love you!
Dad & Sheila "Mom"
Hi Linda! I'm glad I came across your blog. Hope things are going well for you.
Post a Comment