I LOVE Pasties! My dad served a mission in England and really enjoyed pasties. So I grew up eating them. My mom put carrots, potatoes, meat and gravy inside. What was in yours?
My husband and I have been married for almost 30 years. We have 3 wonderful companions in life...our children. They have chosen wonderful companions of their own and we love them too! Our little family is getting bigger! Now we have our first grandson! We started with 5 and now we are 8!
6 comments:
OK, I'm a blogging Blidiot. The pictures loaded backwards. It was a GREAT time had by all! Thanks for coming to share the Cornish heritage recipes!!!
Looks yummy, can't wait to eat it! :)
Yummy!!! I can't wait to make this!!!!
I LOVE Pasties! My dad served a mission in England and really enjoyed pasties. So I grew up eating them. My mom put carrots, potatoes, meat and gravy inside. What was in yours?
ooh, save me one! :)
That was soooooooooooooo much fun and I want to come back and make some more really soon!
Love you!
Post a Comment