Anyone caring for a person with wisdom teeth removal? Here's the drill.1. Get medicine IMMEDIATELY (Keflex, Lortab, Big IBU and Phenergan)
2. Small rolled up neck towel
3. Two small rolled up neck towels for side (to hold up ice packs).
4. Take two nylon knee socks and tie the toes together.
5. Take two large ziplock baggies and fill 1/4 with ice, and roll it up and seal it.
6. Slide ice packs into each of the nylon knee socks. Then tie the tops together.
7. Cover patient with warm blankets (2) to stop any shaking (which can be normal).
8. Change gauze every 15 minutes. We mean it.
9. Take the meds with a little bit of yogurt or applesauce.
10. Rest and be sure you have a lot of papertowels for patient comfort and "droolies".
11. Reassure patient they are doing really well. Hugs and kisses. :-)
6 comments:
holy moly!!!! I sure hope she is doing better!!! Nothing like your mom taking care you you!!! : )
Cute. I hope Lizzie recovers well and doesn't look anything like the below chipmunk! Although... that little guy is DANG cute! I'm glad you are taking such good care of her. Love you!
Lizzie has such a nice Mommy to take cre of her!
Give her a great big "Gentle" hug for us and tell her we will see her on Tuesday!
Grandma & Grandpa
Update: 3 of four have formed good clots. Still working on lower left. Hopefullly in next half hour or so. Patience is the key. She's swallowing well, had lots of yogurt, guava juice, gatorade, pudding and a milkshake. She's rockin. Tomorrow is swell up day, if it happens.... She just really wants to sleep without gauze. That's our immediate goal
I just went through that recently!!! My sympathies!!
you're busted for posting these. I look RANK (that is BAD).
Post a Comment