
My wonderful neice, Ashley, sent this to me. She must have sensed what I've been feeling about living here in Utah, and missing Santa Cruz and the Beach. Not sure I've quite fit in yet. I'm finding my own path, but I'm really thinking about growing back my hippie hair, and wearing my CaliClothes! I feel like I'm on the mend, and coming back into my own. :-) It's gonna be a great summer!
4 comments:
Hey!...you figured out how to email it! :)yea! I am so glad. haha. I totally did think of you when I saw it. It was in this Antique Mall, there was so much to look it...and it just kept going and going, but when I saw that sign... I stopped, pulled out my phone and had to send it to you. Its so you :)
Don't you DARE try to fit in to Utah! I won't if you won't :) I'm already bucking the trend...I'm over the age of 20 and not married! Shame on me! Love you Linda!
I agree with the previous post! You are awesome and I don't think you really want to be like the Utards!!
I miss CA too! I don't really like what's going on there but I can't help but admit I'm really a California girl at heart. :(
Post a Comment