It just seems that we started selling shaved ice before it was really the right kind of weather. Right idea, Right people, right neighborhood....just a little early. Please FREEZE, just like that. Timing is everything. Argh! :-)
My husband and I have been married for almost 30 years. We have 3 wonderful companions in life...our children. They have chosen wonderful companions of their own and we love them too! Our little family is getting bigger! Now we have our first grandson! We started with 5 and now we are 8!
5 comments:
yum that looks good to bad I don't live closer
We sure could have used some of that up here this past week........it was HOT HOT HOT! Sure does look yummies.
Loads of luvs!
"Mom"
I'm craving another!!! : )
OK - I confess. I wasn't talking about shaved ice.
Soooooooo, dear sweet Linda, what were you talking about?????????
Post a Comment