Monday, June 22, 2009

On her way in FIVE days!



6 comments:

Desiree said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!! Go get 'em Lizzy!

Kat said...

I know. I can't talk about it.

Ash & Paul said...

such cute pictures, she looks so pretty! I can't believe it's almost time for her to leave!!!

Jack said...

I agree, how photogentic Lizzy is! (And beautiful!). She's going to have those Brits eating out of her hand!

Jolly Good!

Shine1748 said...

Lizzie is going to take those Brits by storm! We wish her all the best.......what a beautiful experience she is going to have across the pond!

We love her and send lots of hugs to pack in her suitcase!

Grandpa "B" and Grandma Sheila

Chesley said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe Lizzy is leaving already! She is going to be a great missionary and I wish her all the best!