Thursday, June 18, 2009

"not to Secret anymore" Wishes....What's YOURS?


- To get cleared to drive again.
- To be a seminary teacher again.
- To hold African AIDS babies, who I am convinced...need me.
- To travel to India and teach English at Rising Star Outreach school.
- To hook up Rachel with a date with a guy at lizzie's farewell who was DYING to meet her (no, it's not my son!) but he's too CHICKEN!
- To travel more, especially back to Japan to visit my host family.
- Family vacation with all the family to London in Christmas 2010 to pick up Lizzie.
- to not have to work, although I love my job.
- to be skinny enough to fit into my daughter's clothes.
- to fix my skin pigmentation problems.
- to say goodbye when I didn't have the chance to do it.
- to kidnap my husband to a secret hideway and vacation that's not work oriented. Somewhere close to home though.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Love it. You have some great wishes!

rachel said...

Who is this young man that wants to meet me??? I must know now! :)

Shine1748 said...

You are the greatest, Linda, and because of that, all your wishes shall be granted!

Lots of luvs and hugs,
"Mom"

Christine said...

As far as fulfilling your last wish, I would suggest going to Johnson's Mill in Midway (so it's not too far away). That's where Jeff and I went on our honeymoon. It's a nice, small, quiet and reasonably priced bed and breakfast. I highly recommend it.