
Our THIRD hospital in 2 weeks. Mark went to American Fork IHC tonight for severe chest pains and A-Fib at 8:00pm. Thank goodness for the skilled hands and priesthood blessings! It's 1:26am and we're home, finally. Thank you Dave and our Wonderful Bishop! They made a "convert" out of Mark (converted him back to sinus rythum). Sometimes, this gets downright scary. I can't even sleep. I just want to watch him breathe all night.....
2 comments:
Linda, I just joined your blog, because I would see comments on FB and not know what was going on. You are such a woman of spirit and courage. I am glad to know that you have such wonderful support with your ward, friends and family there in Utah. Hugs!
I'm glad to hear things are better for Mark (and consequently you, right?!?!). Please don't hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING. We're so close and can be there quickly. Love all of you!
Post a Comment