Friday, February 12, 2010

My Bucket List


Meet my HERO, Greg Grunberg in person (AKA Officer Matt Parkman)
(NOTE: He's the National spokesperson for Epilepsy)

Ride in a small airplane at sunset

Find a way to help my son get braces

Finish organizing all my Bosanko Genealogy

Go on a trip with Misty and play

Go to London to pick up my missionary daughter

Go to the NorCal RenFaire this October in California

Go to the Dickens Faire in San Francisco next Christmas

Finish writing my two books.

Go to Greece with Lizzie and Kathryn "girl time" woohoo!

Throw a dinner party for my new friends in Cedar Hills.

Get a professinal massage

Go to Thailand with my husband

Go skiing with Wasatch Adaptive Sports

Get out of medical debt

Hike the up to the "Y"

Finish and graduate college

Go back to Santa Cruz for PapaDooRunRun

Go to West Yellowstone

Get a scanner so I can digitally scrapbook

2 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

I always enjoy reading your blog. Your bucket list is great. I should make one. I know this is a crazy question but my good friend lives in Cedar Hills so I thought I would ask "the question" Do you know the Seppi's?

Linda said...

Hi Julie/Mom, don't know who you are....Bell, Dabo? Greenman? I don't know the Seppi's but it's a great place to live. HUGS!