What a rough month for our little family, but we're all back in business for the most part! Here's some crazy pictures to shed light on the issues. First, here's Kat in the hospital for a few days with C-diff after many trips to Doctor, Urgent Care and ER wouldn't get rid of it.

This is in the URGENT CARE, before she was diagnosed with Colostridium Dificile. C-Diff She was in so much pain and the IV wasn't working at all!!!

AFTER photo, after diagnosis and after proper medication (Flagyl) She's home now and doing a LOT better, still has some rough days though (actually rough mornings).

This is the EKG - BEFORE surgery, totally irregular all the time.

This is the EKG AFTER surgery, isn't that BEAUTIFUL?

This is Mark 2 minutes after heart surgery. Before waking up from surgery - He's super COZY.

And this is just 9 hours AFTER surgery (ablation, is actually the technical word for it! He's fantastic! ALL BETTER NOW!!! WooHoo!!!
3 comments:
Poor little family. I'm glad that everyone is doing better! We send our love! <3
I've been following Kat's, um..adventures? But I didn't realize Mark was sick and had surgery! I'm glad everybody is recovering! Give our love to them all! Love you, Linda!
I'm really glad you can't see my face that well in either picture. Sick. Sick. Sick. But I'm doing better. :) Love you mom. Next hospital visit better not be YOU. Don't crash and burn. Take care of yourself, PLEASE.
Post a Comment