I love my Loree. Did anyone else see this in the Ensign Conference issue, inside the front cover? I don't know how it happened (since this was painted near 1850) but it's clearly Loree or maybe her TWIN. Every detail, when examined closely, from her hands to her toes to her color of her dress (like the one Donna Corno painted of her) looks just like my little Loree Lou. Gosh I miss her. I can't stop staring at this painting. It's like finally being able to have some peace that it might be like this for Loree in heaven. Finally standing on her feet and learning from her Savior that loves her dearly. I miss you Loree Michelle Jones.... "It's about time..." I called the Ensign Dept to thank them for posting this amazing piece of art, and the comfort it has brought Loree's mom, sister, and all her friends. I hope you enjoy it too. "Saturday, November 15, 2008
Loree on the Left....standing...FINALLY...
I love my Loree. Did anyone else see this in the Ensign Conference issue, inside the front cover? I don't know how it happened (since this was painted near 1850) but it's clearly Loree or maybe her TWIN. Every detail, when examined closely, from her hands to her toes to her color of her dress (like the one Donna Corno painted of her) looks just like my little Loree Lou. Gosh I miss her. I can't stop staring at this painting. It's like finally being able to have some peace that it might be like this for Loree in heaven. Finally standing on her feet and learning from her Savior that loves her dearly. I miss you Loree Michelle Jones.... "It's about time..." I called the Ensign Dept to thank them for posting this amazing piece of art, and the comfort it has brought Loree's mom, sister, and all her friends. I hope you enjoy it too. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Linda, who's Loree? Can you tell me the story?
Loree and I had known each other in our teens. We grew up together. Unfortunately, due to some serious combination of illnesses, she ended up in a rest home from age 17 to age 44. She was bedridden for many of those years. She was my best friend. She died last year, and I miss her so so much....
Post a Comment