
I'm going to add my Christmas list here, and I'll add everything from the ridiculous to the sublime. It's not because I want gifts, it's because I make a list every year, and I never show anyone. This year, I decided to "expose" my little Christmas list. This will be updated and prioritized, but for now, it's just a work in progress....
1. My husband to get over his dental phobia! His tooth is killing him...argh
2. Two new King size pillows from Bed, Bath & Beyond (I'm picky!)
6. A date with my daughters to a decent sushi house.
7. Long dress length "dress bags" that hold at least 4 dresses, to organize my costumes!
8. Someone smart who can help me get a 90 day supply of anti-convulsants from my insurance.
9. For someone to tell me Jacob's favorite foods.
10. Go to India with Lizzie next summer to meet her friends.
11. Mansmith's ORIGINAL barbeque spice, large - from San Juan, or Hollister!
12. Knee socks. (not multicolored, just thin, black, dark blue, dark brown) cotton! Target kind.
13. A really high-quality scanner, to scan & organize & preserve my family photos!
14. A couple bags of those really cool white little triangle make-up applicators, disposable.
1 comment:
I love your list! Fantastic! I'll buy you some knee socks for sure!
Post a Comment