skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Family Business

Friday, November 14, 2008

4th Picture Folder, 4th Picture TAG!


OK - this is so wierd, but I'm addicted to playing "tag" in posts.... So, I'm randomingly posting the "4th picture in my 4th picture folder". Wanna play "post tag"? Here is the picture! Without selecting a picture, I just went to the 4th folder, and the 4th picture. I started laughing like crazy! This is at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, with Katinka on stage and I don't have any idea what was happening at the time, but obviously it was a moment of surprise on stage for her. Maybe it was when she pinched Davy Jones of the Monkees on the bum? True story....
Posted by Linda at 11:40 PM

1 comment:

Kat said...

I look posessed! I'm pretty sure that picture is actually of The Fixx concert 3 summers ago.

November 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I love you guys!

About Me

My photo
Linda
My husband and I have been married for almost 30 years. We have 3 wonderful companions in life...our children. They have chosen wonderful companions of their own and we love them too! Our little family is getting bigger! Now we have our first grandson! We started with 5 and now we are 8!
View my complete profile

All About It

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • Take Two- Tag
      • Christmas List revisited (UPDATED)
      • The GLAD GAME (what are YOU Thankful for?)
      • Loree on the Left....standing...FINALLY...
      • 4th Picture Folder, 4th Picture TAG!
      • Quirk Tag! (I'll show you mine, you show me yours!)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (1)

Awesome Blogs

  • Christine and Jeff
  • Dan and Stephanie
  • Desiree and Lars
  • Diana and Joel
  • Jamie and Tyler
  • Janelle and Jason
  • Jenn and Ray
  • Jill and Mitch
  • KaTravis C
  • Kimberly and Curtis
  • Patrick and Lizzie
  • Sister Kim Allen
  • Sister Lizzie Shattuck
  • Steven and Kristen
  • Uncle Jack