Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes.....

Ray Anderson married Rita Fay today at 10:30am for time. They were married by President Whitlock and they move to Portland tommorrow morning. He's looking forward to a new beginning and companionship with Rita. I wish them all the best of luck in their new adventure. Thanks to President Don Mortensen for insisting on this picture and sending me copies of the wedding pictures. Don Mortensen, what a nice man. Guess he's known me since I was about 6 years old. He explained a lot about my life as a child, that I didn't understand, and I'll sleep a lot better tonight. That's two nights of good sleep...two nights in a row. The only thing constant is change. I'm getting a lot better at handling it too....feels good. Glad Lizzie went with me today.

1 comment:

Diana Sims said...

Hello,Linda!
They say change is good- but most of the time it's hard. How are y'all? (as they'd say here in TN) It was fun reading your blog. Our blog if you're interested is:
joelanddianasims.blogspot.com
Take Care! Diana