Friday, October 17, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!

Four Random things about me:
1. I recently learned how to cook, just in the last 4 months!
2. I've also become a RachelRay fan! (Learning the cooking tips!)
3. I really love to garden (both weeding and planting!)
4. My favorite colors are Basil and Tomato (year round!)

Four Movies I could watch more than once:
1. Phenomenon
2. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (I love it too, Christine!)
3. Skit of Dentist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9T8i4FkNVo
4. Disney's "Brother Bear"

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Rachel Ray (the cooking part only)
2. Starfish Television Network - the Charity Channel
3. Family Expo on BYU channel - (I'm still learning!)
4. SVU (I used to work with SVU years ago)

Four places I have been:
1. Japan (Tokyo, Okayama, Kyoto)
2. French Polynesia - Tahiti (all islands)
3. Great Britan - England & Ireland
4. Carribean - St. Kitts, Nevis, Virgin Gorda

Who emails me regularly:
1. Misty
2. Gloria
3. Sheila
4. Sabrina

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Olives (all kinds! stuffed, etc!, especially California ones!)
2. Anything creamy (My downfall! I AM the dairy queen!)
3. Shooms (well, actually mushrooms in ANYTHING)
4. Onions (I add them to everything! - almost)

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. Santa Cruz (I just wanna go home to the beach!)
2. Yellowstone, to the "It'll Do"
3. Church History sites
4. India.....

Four things I am looking forward to, a year from now:
1. Christmas!
2. Tulips in the Spring that I've planted.
3. New additions to the family. (Still have YSA's here)
4. Better health and medication control. :) WooHoo!

No comments: