
Spencer took me on a special date to commemorate my October 17th "Glad to be Alive Day!" Only once have I gone up to the canyon behind my house, but I have been watching the news and seeing the pictures for weeks. I'm so glad he took the time to do this, even though he wasn't feeling well. We hiked all over and was able to see up to Cascade Springs. Perhaps others who live here have done this, and he's done it plenty of times, but it was a huge treat for me! This special time with my son was so precious, and we had some great talks. He was so accomodating, and showed me all about the geological wonders!

Spencer even took the time to show me the spectacular falls, and took the long way around so we could really take in all the colors and take some special pictures too. We took pictures for other people, saw some really cute families taking Fall Color family pictures. We even went around the Provo way and I got to go to Sundance and it was beautiful. I've never really walked all the way around, and I was so grateful for this special time with Spencer. Awesome tour guide and perfect gentlemen. I also love his music, so we're good roadies together!
Thanks, Spence, for the great day!!!
1 comment:
Lovely! i keep meaning to go up a canyon and enjoy the colors before they all leave! I hope I don't miss it!
Post a Comment