
I guess I'm just bugged because my kids' school in California didn't have enough money for fieldtrips to the museum for Spencer, ballet or opera or culinary academy for Lizzie or even enough money to take Kat to the Fremont School for the Deaf, Galluadet or anything else to help her with her interests. Money ran short for science programs, science faires, and music programs..... but there's money and time for this? Honestly! Spencer was reading Beowulf, Cantebury Tales and Shakespeare in the second grade and they couldn't "afford" to bump him up into a 6th grade class. They said it was a social issue, or a maturity issue. It's ok that I'm bugged today. At least I'm doing something about it.
1 comment:
I too am bugged about it. It's ridiculous! Even though we live in Utah, I'm very much still tied to California and interested in what happens there. I'm sick of all that crap. Good for you for doin something about it. Go mom!
Post a Comment