Dave, I love you. One of my favorite seminary students has become my life's greatest hero! Remember when...1) Remember when.... our seminary class all cleaned our "souls/soles" and yours was white and mine was black?
2) Remember when...I had a seizure outside with you waiting for your bus, and you took care of me and comforted me? and then laughed with me? (and at me....that was hilarious)
3) Remember when you took the time to show me the bus routes and how to get home?
Dave, you're my hero. I'll make sure to stand by you in Heaven and tell them how much you affected my life for good. Have you ever heard this song? Well, it's my theme song for you...."Because I knew you, I have been changed....for GOOD". Dave, you ROCK!
3 comments:
Aw...what a great post! We love Dave too! Quite a great man!
Dave is awesome! He is a total superhero!! :)
He is a great guy. I love your blog. what a fun way to keep in touch with everyone.
Post a Comment