This time of year, I really get homesick for California, wait, scratch that.... I always get homesick for California! This is the time of the NorCalifornia Fall Harvest RenFaire, and I miss the Bold and Stupid Men! Here we are with Jeff and his side kick, "Bolt U". We miss you at harvest time and missed being chased about by the Puritans, the town criers, the washer-women, Moonie & Broon, Sir Francis Drake and the Glover's Son, Sir William Shakespeare.... Huzzah! The faire is over, but the memories last a lifetime.
Friday, October 17, 2008
I love "Bold and Stupid Men"
This time of year, I really get homesick for California, wait, scratch that.... I always get homesick for California! This is the time of the NorCalifornia Fall Harvest RenFaire, and I miss the Bold and Stupid Men! Here we are with Jeff and his side kick, "Bolt U". We miss you at harvest time and missed being chased about by the Puritans, the town criers, the washer-women, Moonie & Broon, Sir Francis Drake and the Glover's Son, Sir William Shakespeare.... Huzzah! The faire is over, but the memories last a lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment