What more can I say? One year ago, I was fighting for my life. Today, I lived one year ago to tell about it. Life is beautiful and precious. My husband took me out for a little treat tonight. We split an appetizer at 9:30pm at night, but I was so touched that he said "It's just the beginning of celebrating..." I was so glad he remembered. So, I baked a bunch of cookies tonight (snickerdoodles) and I'm so excited to take them around to the neighbors that helped me so much this last year. I think I'll sleep well for the first time in weeks. I'm going to bed tonight, not dizzy, not seizurey, and not stressed. Everything is starting to take a turn for the better, and it probably helps a lot that my meds are straightening out too. Ok - that's probably a lot of it.
It's 12:17am and I'm a really happy camper. It's October 17th, 2008, and I lived to tell about it. Thank you to everyone who took off work to spend that day with me last year. Kat, thank you so much for coming up and being with the family. I appreciate you so much, and I love all you kids for helping me get through this last year. Thank you also to my special neighbor angels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment