Friday, October 17, 2008

2 NEW Additions to the Family!



Welcome to the family! Lizzie came home with 2 new little additions to our family! Welcome to our new little baby fishes. They've had lots of new names, and the fish are actually really cute and they're growing fat and happy. They aren't quite goldfish, yet they look similar but with a black tail. Ok - help us name our goldfish! The adorable children next door named the fishy babies WANDA and COSMO, the fish fairies. Guess it's from a Nickelodeon movie series, called "The Fairly Odd Parents". That suits me just fine. . . :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Cute fishies! I like the names that kid picked out. Liz and I had 3 fishies when we were younger. I can't remember the names of 2 of them, but we named the ugliest "Spencer" or "bug eyes." Not that Spence had bug eyes, but we were little girls and naturally wanted to terrorize our older brother. Boy, did we! :)